The mission of Metrolina REIA is to actively promote wealth building with real estate through education, networking, and mentoring.
Metrolina REIA is an organization dedicated to the education and development of its members. It will help you learn, grow and prosper as an investor, giving you valuable benefits.
A group of investors, landlords, lenders, real estate service providers, vendors and Realtors who meet monthly to advance their interest in residential, multifamily and commercial investment properties.
Metrolina REIA meetings offer you the greatest opportunity to meet and network with members of similar interests.
Join us and become a part of the real estate investors’ network serving the greater Charlotte area, using creative real estate investing techniques, landlording tips, asset protection, wealth building, creating financing, investment strategies, land contracts, rehab property, flipping, and more.
Code of Ethics
Members of the Metrolina Real Estate Investors Association treat this organization with the utmost professionalism.
The Metrolina REIA member is civic-minded and operates according to the highest ethical standards. Metrolina REIA members should recognize that the interests of the community require the highest and best use of the land and it’s buildings. The Metrolina REIA member recognizes the need for adequate housing and the preservation of a healthful environment. The members of the Metrolina REIA share a common responsibility to maintain and improve housing. The letters M-e-t-r-o-l-i-n-a-R-E-I-A will be synonymous with competency, fairness, and integrity.
By accepting these standards, every Metrolina REIA member pledges to conduct his business in accordance to the articles set below:
- The Metrolina REIA member shall provide safe and sanitary housing.
- The Metrolina REIA member should keep themselves informed on matters affecting housing in their community.
- The Metrolina REIA member shall keep themselves informed regarding local, state, and federal laws.
- The Metrolina REIA member will not discriminate against any person for reasons of race, age, religion, creed, sex, country of national origin, children, marital status, or disability.
- The Metrolina REIA member will recognize that residents are our customers and we are in a service industry.
- The Metrolina REIA member has an obligation to help another member whenever possible.
- The Metrolina REIA member will not engage in any illegal practices and will always conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- The Metrolina REIA member will not cheat, wrong, or defraud any other member, owner, or resident.
- The Metrolina REIA member will be aware of the needs and concerns of our community and as a property owner, will make every effort to respond to those needs and concerns.
Stay In Touch